Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hike to the Hollywood Sign



This summer I set the goal to explore more around my community, see my home from different angles. My sister and I hiked up to the Hollywood sign a few weeks ago and enjoyed a classic California sunset from the top. The only downside was that we had to descend in the dark. At the top one side faced Hollywood and LA all the way to the ocean while the other looked down upon our dear hometown of Burbank. Next on my list is a hike across the Verdugo mountain range but we'll have to wait till the weather cools off a little for that.

Also I recently finished "A Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor E. Frankl. If you haven't read it yet, YOU MUST.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THAT BOOK! been a fav since i was a wee lass. beautiful pictres. did i tell you i'm probably moving to LA in january? what do you think of that, any tips as a CA dweller? we have no idea what we're doing but it is the best place for film industry and spencer's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally just finished that book! Weird! P.s. You're making me breakfast one day because that looks DELICIOUS! (With two cups of magic) :)

    ReplyDelete